Sunday, December 09, 2007

sooo good

i would have waited to post this for awhile, at least until it could follow something thoughtful or entertaining (both of which have been on hiatus from my blog as of late...would you believe me if i said i was sympathetically participating in the writers strike??) but when i saw the sign 'flavor of the MONTH', i knew i didnt have precious time to waste. okay, this may be my final endorsement of an ice cream, but after experiencing 'hazelnut dream' tonight at baskin robbins (yes, even here in good old korea) i cannot be silenced. seriously, this rivals my peanut butter tracks addiction and has me honestly considering buying this hazelnut sensation by the gallons. afterall, it is the 9th already and that only leaves 22 days to get my fix. do not wait to try this!! you will wish you had experienced it earlier in the month, i promise. im wondering how many gallons i have to store to get me through the rest of my time here...

3 comments:

Megan said...

yumm! that sounds great. my favorite flavor of the month is winter white chocolate. but since that used to be december, maybe it's gone now. oh the horror. i must go check on that right away. thanks for the tip!

Lynn said...

Glad to see someone shares my ice cream fetish. We almost always have at least two flavors in our house at all times. You just never know when you are going to need some!

Lynn said...

Had some today....I'm in love.....meet you at BR.