Sunday, March 30, 2008

my own fault

right now my stomach is doing the wave and it is not baby induced. this afternoon i thought a perfect meal would be a handful of feta stuffed olives, two large dill pickle spears and enough peanut butter cups to create the illusion of a peanut butter cup wrapper snow storm in my immediate area. why i did this to myself i do not know. they each sounded worthy of consumption on their own, however, the combination is doing me in. yep. all my fault. no sympathy necessary. ive been wondering what beverage i could chase this all down with but strangely nothing sounds even slightly appetizing. margaritas are always great, but not really an option. ugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just the thought of that starts my gag reflexes. YUCK! Hope you are feeling better today. M.

katie said...

thanks, m. and i hope you are feeling better too. :)

Anonymous said...

Ummm, this is about the worst Fear Factor episode I have ever read about.

How are you feeling? We were in NB this past weekend. Were your ears ringing? We all were talking about you and ranked you by far the most easy going, laid back new mommy ever. Maybe it's your crazy diet while pregnant. :)
love you, lisa