Thursday, October 11, 2007

im not spontaneous

so you can imagine why im having some significant anxiety about my spur of the moment decision to go to china for the weekend with some friends on a major shopping trip, err visit to the great wall. i have lots to post about...a recent day trip to a place called rosary hill (even snapped pics that i will post), a word i wish i hadnt said in front of georgia that she proceeded to repeat no less than 15 times, my manicure that ended up with my nails painted a pink that only beachtime bimbo barbie would be caught dead in and so much more. but, alas, because of my spontaneous decision, i must pack and spend quality time with my better half and peach. when i return (say a prayer that all goes well....i HATE flying) i will post and post and post until im tired of posting and you are way more tired of reading. promise. oh, and i joined a book club. more on that to follow. cheers.

6 comments:

Suzy Z said...

I cannot wait to hear all about China and see your pics. What a once in a lifetime experience. Peach is in great hands and you'll be back in no time wishing you could go back. What an adventure!

pk said...

Last minute china trip? I guess there are perks to living in korea...proximity to cool and exotic places

Anonymous said...

katie! oh how i miss the sutherland's! i look forward to the pics and fun stories! i sent you an email a week or so ago...did you receive it?? i think i may have sent it from my work email. anyway, we miss you tons...had a girls night last night and we all decided it wasn't the same without you!!
brooke kind

Anonymous said...

katie, hope you are doing well and that you had a good time:) shari and i are taking a trip to denver mid novemeber for some much needed retail therapy, wish you were here to come too! it's funny everything i think or say "retail therapy" i immediately think of you!

LANCE'S HUMAN said...

You make me laugh!! I can't wait until you post and post and post. BTW, Lance has a new website...www.lanceshuman.blogspot.com. The guys found his old site...just in time for me to get my callsign. Nice.

LANCE'S HUMAN said...

BIOS. I don't have your email! Email me at datzman_alicia@hotmail.com and I'll give you the whole story. Annnd I want to hear all about your trip.