Wednesday, August 22, 2007

shout out

very rarely (okay never) do i offer up a shout out to anything on my blog, but today folks, i have found something worthy of a shameless plug. those of you who know me know i have a soft spot (primarily in my belly region) for ice cream. it could be the worlds most perfect food and today i have stumbled upon a new flavor worthy of the "p" word. thats right,
phe-nom-in-al! ben and jerrys typically takes the cake with me and coldstone is a great dinner in and of itself, but breyers has a new flavor that will have all ice cream connoisseurs celebrating. my only disclaimer is you must love peanut butter and not have any peanut allergies...ryan, this is NOT for you...okay, drum roll please...peanut butter tracks. peanut butter light ice cream (its practically healthy) with peanut butter swirls and chocolatey coated peanut butter filled cups. try it and then let me know if it is not one of the yummiest flavors ever. you can thank me later. or just let me know what your favorite is...im up for new addictions. side note...its so good that last night when pat went to get his nightly bowl and realized we were out, he tossed gk in the stroller (still have not picked up our car, but he could not be stopped) and ran to the store with only 7 minutes until closing time. thats good ice cream.

3 comments:

Suzy Z said...

I love a man who has Priorities! Way to go Pat while teachng GK a very important lesson at the same time. You can always have your ice cream and eat it too, even better when you have to walk to the grocery store to get it!

Anonymous said...

our new fave: Blue Bunny No sugar added Peanut Butter Fudge, at least for myself and the kids. Denver, I think, is having "armidillo's" withdrawals. Thanks for sharing!
Tandi

katie said...

i will try the blue bunny, tandi! thanks for the tip and tell denver to hang on...the shakes only last for a little while...:)