Wednesday, September 06, 2006

waking up


georgia takes after her dad in a lot of wonderful ways...her amazing blue eyes is one of my favorites, but it is followed closely by her disposition that follows waking up. i have no concept of waking up and instantly being able to smile or speak for that matter. two cups of my favorite coffee and 15 minutes is the minimum requirement for me to use any words that could be considered english and understandable. so you can imagine my delight at the joy my sweet daughter has upon first waking up. instantly, she is full of smiles and laughter. her dad is the same way, up in the morning and happy...maybe not the laughter part, but im certain if his first thought was funny, he could laugh. i dont care if i woke up to chris rock or adam sandler voice tracks...i would still hit snooze, mumble and hope that sleep would consume me immediately. anyway...this pic is of georgia in her carseat within seconds of her waking up from her nap...amazing, i think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat and Katie,
Georgia is getting cuter with each new photo!!!!!!! Can't wait to squish her!

love,
lisa

katie said...

lisa,
we can't wait to let you squish her! im jello pat will be there first, but we cant wait to make the trip as a family in just 2 months. loved the beach pics...
katie

Anonymous said...

Katie and Pat,
I loved your Christmas Card.So much so that I saved it for Johnny who wont even be home for a few more weeks! We are moving again; well he already has.He received a promotion with J&J and we will be living in New Jersey! Anyway, I love your blog and I had to tell you even before reading it just looking at Georgia, she reminds me of Carissa.She was the same way, she woke up everyday with a huge grin on her face and then I would take her to the bathroom and sing the "Good Morning" song to her in the mirror. I'm so happy for you all, you have a wonderful family!
Love,
Trish Mann tk_mann2004@yahoo.com